Junior SQL Data Analyst
17 Jun 2020
300 $ ~ 500 $
No of vacancies:
Our Client is an exciting new company working to change the way that companies reach rural consumers across the country. They will be collecting big data from thousands of locations across Myanmar. The Junior Data Analyst will help input, organize and gain insights from this data. The role holder will join a team of experienced marketers and business development professionals and will grow together as the company grows.
- Help integrate data from multiple sources into the main database.
- Program database functions to create database triggers and data tables.
- Provide data analysis and findings to stakeholders within the business.
- Remove dead data to help optimist the database.
- SQL skills are essential, including the ability to script and perform queries. Other beneficial experience include:
- Google Data Studio
- Power BI
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Detail Oriented and self-motivated personality
- Functional Audit Manager
- QS/Estimation/Costing Head
- Project Manager (EE)
- Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
- Head of Commercial and Network Development