IT Deputy Manager
24 Jun 2020
No of vacancies:
- Execute Joint Operation IT Infrastructure System implementation and System enhancement (Server, Storage, OS, Virtualization, Cloud, Backup, Audit & Compliance, Identity Management and Monitoring Platforms, Support Contract SLA for all above infrastructure components).
- Joint Operation IT Infrastructure System Administration.
- Joint Operation IT Infrastructure System Operation and Maintenance.
- Develop and keep accurate documentation of processes, generating status updates of assigned projects and problems
- Minimum of 3 years of extensive Microsoft Systems experience, both on premise and cloud based (Windows Server OS, Active Directory, MIM, SCCM, SCOM, Azure Technologies, Windows Information Protection etc.)
- Strong Virtualization skill and experience on operation of HW maintenance: Server and Storage.
- Highly desired Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) / (MCSE) certification, VMware Certified Professional or working towards an infield related certification.
- Skill of English language.
- Functional Audit Manager
- QS/Estimation/Costing Head
- Project Manager (EE)
- Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
- Head of Commercial and Network Development