Manager (Prestige/ Royal Banking)
26 Jun 2020
No of vacancies:
- Support the design and execution of the company’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost
- Lead the roll-out of new products and services to ensure the delivery of an exceptional end-to-end product journey for the clients
- Assess potential risk from all perspectives of business, actively manage risk assessment by working with Risk management team
- Assisting to roll out of all major project implementation or product enhancement with Technology, Finance, Legal and/or other internal functions (as needed) in order to drive the business required results
- Maintains strong internal relations and capitalizes on cross-selling opportunities through collaborating with other functions to meet a diverse range of customer needs and expectations
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices based on leading practices to boost processes and productivity and to deliver exceptional service standards
- Deliver the overall client experience, including retention of a client portfolio and achieving key KPI’s
- Builds strong relationships with partners and the branches.
- Conduct analyses to understand business drivers and identify opportunities to improve results
- Have very strong project management skills including project software familiarity, task scheduling, PowerPoint presentations, support for business case & NPP completion, disciplined program work records and an understanding of basic project financials and can lead a team of people including project resources to deliver results.
- Carry out any other duties/projects which may rise and assigned by the General Manager from time to time
- Graduate from reputable university.
- Technical qualifications
- Project Management
- Product design and delivery
- Process design
- Exceptional PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project skills
- Data Analytics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing people/teams and delivering results in large projects and/or crucial product and process management initiatives in large organizations
- Local market knowledge of either Prestige, Royal or Premium Banking.
- Functional Audit Manager
- QS/Estimation/Costing Head
- Project Manager (EE)
- Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
- Head of Commercial and Network Development