Trade Finance Operations Manager (Mandalay)
26 Jun 2020
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for developing and delivering a cost effective, efficient and well-controlled process management framework and for introducing innovation into the processes and systems to drive business results, enhance profitability and ensure the effective execution of Trade Finance transactions.
- Responsible for the development of proper documentation and collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to required set terms and conditions required to expedite transaction operations
- Manages all processes relating to Trade transactions carried out by the customers of the Bank as per limits set up.
- Identify and manage all Operations Risks arising out of Transaction Processing.
- Develop appropriate metrics for the Department that will highlight achievements of the department and the trade finance to Senior Management of the Bank.
- Maximize operational efficiency by identifying all manually processed activity and automating them.
- Support trade finance on all new product development requiring creation of SOP and testing.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with all stakeholders in the Bank
- Motivates subordinates on an on-going basis and mentors them with a view to addressing their career aspirations and training requirements.
- Ensures that all Audit observations are closed off to the satisfaction of Internal Auditors, External Auditors and Auditors from the Central Bank.
- Ensures that all documents that are not in line with the Bank’s established rules are wetted by the Bank’s Legal and Compliance Department.
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation
- of the bank performance management process.
- Develops talent within the team by coaching them to achieve the defined goals
- Actively collaborates with the Technology during system to ensure that underlying systems that support TFO are error free and fit for purpose at all times.
- Supports the successful implementation of Finance and HR related policies, programs and initiatives that are applicable to the department.
- Whenever required, collaborates with Human Resources department to Hire new recruits, identify training needs, arrange for training
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in business management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in financial institutions and in the area of Trade Processing
- Proven Trade Finance experience in local or foreign bank
- Experience working in Trading companies would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge in Trade Finance product
- Good command of the English Language (both written and spoken)
- Good communication skills in Myanmar language.
- Good Stake holder management.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Functional Audit Manager
- QS/Estimation/Costing Head
- Project Manager (EE)
- Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
- Head of Commercial and Network Development