Operations Manager/ Manager
26 Jun 2020
No of vacancies:
- Manage distribution channels and build close relationship between TCL and channel members, as well as improve capabilities of channel members to be able to deliver integrated sales and services, and effectively attract consumers
- Responsible to hit monthly/quarterly/annual sales /revenue/New Acquisition targets.
- Perform complex activities in designing, developing and periodically revising distributor sales force strategy and execution plan, to provide guidelines on key events and activities implementation, in order to optimize trade marketing operation, as well as to ensure alignment
- with company strategy
- Manage channel members to boost sales volume from selling and up-selling products to end customers, in order to support the achievement of overall sales target
- Manage services to Agents via traditional, key account, and direct sales channels
- Improve key capabilities of channel members to be able to deliver integrated sales and services
- Manage the design and execution of appropriate and effective trade campaigns, in which align trade campaign plan to encourage sales and services in Prime Distribution Channels, in order to boost sales volume from selling and up selling products
- Manage the development and execution of effective and cost-efficient channel activities and events.
- Manage the development of effective and concise communication messages and communicate via effective and efficient methods to channel members in Distribution, in order to ensure that messages are delivered effectively.
- Perform key activities in communicating customized KPIs and reward schemes with each team in Trade Marketing function, in order to ensure alignment of their understandings with expected level of deliverables and to ensure alignment of operations with overall function’s goals and Marketing Group’s strategic directions
- Perform complex activities to track, monitor, evaluate and periodically review the overall processes of distributor sales force strategy and execution, in order to identify improvement opportunities, to ensure optimization of the operation
- Perform in-depth analysis on benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Lead in the process of collecting distributors’ feedbacks and current market situation for assigned region, in order to provide market insights to support senior members decision making
- Collect feedbacks from relevant parties and perform in-depth analysis to ensure business and other requirements are met Identify and respond appropriately to patterned issues regarding corporate communication in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Report all issues/variances with planned work to ensure any activities outside normal procedures are communicated in a timely and accurate manner
- Learn to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve patterned problems
- Supervision of all facts of distribution systems and field customer service operations, including scheduling, administering and tracking the performance
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Master, Bachelor Degree or relevant qualifications
- 10+ years relevant sales and marketing experiences, Telecommunication, Retail Business is preferred
- Familiar with retail environment, dealers and channel management
- Ability to create and implement business strategies that grow sales & margins and manage key business metrics
- Innovative and creativity to identify and evaluate creative ideas, focusing on those that will create competitive advantage
If you have further questions, please contact 09 36355516 or 09 420709787 for details.
- Functional Audit Manager
- QS/Estimation/Costing Head
- Project Manager (EE)
- Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
- Head of Commercial and Network Development