29 Jun 2020
No of vacancies:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Processing and preparing financial reports.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Be in charge of day to day transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Outgoing activities for going to banks.
- Prepare and collect necessary documents from internal and external stakeholders to keep track of petty cash and finance purpose.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Degree in Accounting or Exam Records of Relative Exam.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
- Functional Audit Manager
- QS/Estimation/Costing Head
- Project Manager (EE)
- Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
- Head of Commercial and Network Development