Head of Commercial and Network Development
3 Jul 2020
No of vacancies:
Responsible for driving sales through defining and executing the commercial plan for convenience store and optimizing and rolling out the convenience store network.
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating commercial plan to meet or exceed financial goals
- Meet with suppliers to define mutually beneficial commercial strategies
- Identify new lines of business to implement in-store
- Work with E-store to manage multi-channel strategy
- Oversee implementation of commercial plan:
- Promotional calendar
- Online and offline marketing campaigns
- Brand building
- Promotional materials
- Instore execution in co-ordination with operational manager
- Optimize campaigns to increase key performance indicators.
- Develop and execute an expansion strategy to gain customers and grow revenue.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (operations, quality assurance) to align strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business.
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as
- deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plans.
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels.
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Understanding of Sales Fundamentals of distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Identify new network locations based on thorough understanding/analytics of drivers of store performance
- Oversee store design, physical lay-out and customer flow to drive sales
- Manage the delivery of new store locations, working with designers, shop-fitters and the operational team to ensure on budget and on time store opening
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience as commercial manager in a retail environment
- Hands on experience with business analysis
- Solid knowledge of MS Office or Google Docs/sheets
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication negotiation skills
- Area Manager (Retail Stores)
- Complaint Management and Service Recovery Manager
- Sales Planning Manager
- Customer Operations Manager (Mandalay)
- Electrical Engineer (Tender & Design Dept.)