Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
9 Jul 2020
No of vacancies:
- Managing and proactively proceeding security related project to delivery service per timeline and corporate internal & external stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of our information asset or employees, against outside criminals.
- Assist SOC team leader in activities to control information security risk in JO.
- Providing security solutions for overall security concerns or risk in JO
- To support team member to develop skill and knowledge on information security
- More than 3 years experiences of developing or managing servers or applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in security jobs
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Communication) or Engineering (IT) or Science (Computer Science)
- Basic Network or application knowledge(TCP/ IP, several NW products, Python, C, Java etc..)
- Project Management skill Analytical and investigative skills
- Strong writing skills and communication skills
- IT system operation Application development
- Security solutions for cyber attack
- Good cooperation with team members and related department members
- Area Manager (Retail Stores)
- Complaint Management and Service Recovery Manager
- Sales Planning Manager
- Customer Operations Manager (Mandalay)
- Electrical Engineer (Tender & Design Dept.)