Project Manager (EE)
10 Jul 2020
No of vacancies:
Communication & Working Relationships
- Report to CEO, CE
- Internal: Engineers, Survey team, Quality Control team and Machinery team.
- External: Clients, Related business partners Such as consultant, Technician, Regional Government Authorized person.
Role & Responsibilities
- Overall manage to local team members by effectively.
- Ensure responsibility for day to day operation.
- Responsibility that regularly preparing the project progress report.
- Responsibility ensures for project completion is as per specifications and time schedule.
- Prepare project daily schedule and guidelines to local team members.
- Manage and monitoring schedule of machinery requirement.
- Manage and monitoring for construction raw materials and other related materials as per schedule.
- Responsibility that continuous ahead project progress.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Prepare preventive action for operation and risk management.
- Ensure responsible to team members that comply and practice of company code of conduct, business ethic, rule and regulations.
- Provide to subordinate that to working collaboratively with administration staff, purchasers and other related staff. Liaising with clients, and relevant authorities.
- Effectively technical instruction to local team members as is require.
- Attend the project meeting and presentation to clients.
- Effectively manage for local team members to participate the internal site meeting.
- To control the wastage of construction materials, fuel and work done of machineries.
- To maintain the heavy machineries under the supervision of mechanical engineers.
- To check the ground balance of road construction material and inform to PM.
- To supervise the store manager to make proper receipt and issue to enter the ledger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Civil ME/BE/B.Tech
- At least (5) years experiences in related position
- At least (10) to (15) years and above experiences in infrastructure projects and roads construction operation management with strong commitment.
- Must have the registered as a PE (or) RSE
- Must have experiences in all types of roads construction.
- Good communications skills (oral and written), to be have ability to build relationships with clients.
- Outstanding team player and leadership skills.
- Excellent projects management skills and abilities to handle diverse tasks.
- Must to have the knowledge of the contractual claim, able to project plan, manage the local team and manpower, equipment and materials, able to anticipate and resolve the technical issues.
- Able to plan for the analysis and preventive action of operation risk management.
- Experience with infrastructure Projects and roads and bridges construction.
- Able to work at project location***
If you are interested, please share your detail CV to [email protected]pital.com.
Any Enquiries - 09 445 460 438
- Area Manager (Retail Stores)
- Complaint Management and Service Recovery Manager
- Sales Planning Manager
- Customer Operations Manager (Mandalay)
- Electrical Engineer (Tender & Design Dept.)