17 Jul 2020
No of vacancies:
Primary Responsibilities (Daily, Monthly)
- Daily investigation of fraud cases and performing analytical review, site visits, data/information gathering, discussion with stakeholders etc.
- Daily status updates to senior investigator on case completion status and limitations/restrictions faced for investigation.
Secondary Responsibilities (Periodic, Quarterly, Annual)
- Support the senior investigator in drafting of periodic status updates on investigation cases through emails/reports highlighting key findings, limitations or restrictions in collection of Periodically visit the law enforcement agencies, court etc for evidence submission, case closure and collecting of court orders etc.
- Support the senior investigator to draft final investigation
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Law, computer science or equivalent
- Substantial (2 years +) hands-on experience in a Special Investigations Unit (or equivalent) at a financial services firm or a law enforcement agency, investigating matters involving fraud, theft, schemes to defraud, etc.
- Well understanding of the financial services regulatory framework, the rules and regulations particular to broker dealers
- Good oral communication and writing skills, including substantial experience in conducting interviews
- Strong skills in MS Office; Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Area Manager (Retail Stores)
- Complaint Management and Service Recovery Manager
- Sales Planning Manager
- Customer Operations Manager (Mandalay)
- Electrical Engineer (Tender & Design Dept.)