Head of Financial Reporting & Analytics (Section Head)
20 Jul 2020
No of vacancies:
- Head and oversee The Finance Function Reporting & Analytics Section.
- Responsible for corporate level Management Reporting and Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Business Unit Performance Reporting and Support Finance Business Partnering role using data to measure and analyst business performance in each lines of business
- Develop and recommend areas for enhancements and improvements for the current systems and processes to meet the challenges and needs of stakeholders in relation IFRS reporting and analysis, management reports and analysis
- Oversee & Supervise the timely and accurate reporting to the Central Bank complying with regulatory guidelines
- Support the CFO in the Finance Function transformation & automation process
- Professional Accounting Qualification like ACCA/CA /CIMA or a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet/Asset & Liability and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large established Bank in the Finance area in a Senior Manager capacity with good working knowledge in financial analysis/reporting/asset & Liability management/Forecasting, Budgeting & Planning
- Strong proven leadership skills in managing a large team and good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- At least 8 years relevant working experience with 3 years in leadership positions in a Finance Function
- Area Manager (Retail Stores)
- Complaint Management and Service Recovery Manager
- Sales Planning Manager
- Customer Operations Manager (Mandalay)
- Electrical Engineer (Tender & Design Dept.)