Customer Operations Manager (Mandalay)
28 Jul 2020
No of vacancies:
The role holder is responsible for day to day running of Centralized Consumer Banking Operations in Mandalay (Primarily) with full ownership and responsible for Managing Staff (multiple departments) which may include but not limited to, staffing, resources, Training, ensuring adherence to SOPs, maintaining Operations/ Process Controls and raise technical requirement, resolve inter department issues and performance in line with company Policies. The department is constantly evolving environment; and expected to grow exponentially, hence the candidate has to be future focused while adapting to changes, with a Good and in-depth knowledge in Customer Service, adherence to SLA / deliverables without compromising Quality, specifically handling Internal Customers.
- Responsible for the Admin / management of Centralized Operations Team, including their training and development through motivation, workload planning, monitoring and quality assurance.
- Manage and oversee, using industry best practice, the on-boarding, acceptance and integration of new services / requirement, in line with project timescales and deliverables as per SLA
- Ensure that the department is resourced, with a well-trained and suitable employee, to meet the day to day project demands. Work with and influence Team to achieve more.
- Ensure adherence to SOPs as well as maintenance of Operations / Process controls.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and motivating teams in a similar role / operating environment.
- Regional support for Various departments - current and proposed:
- Current – DITKYC Functions: Centralize operations handle all Non-Home Branch KYC / CIF Maintenance, requested by Branches.
- CIF Linking I Banking : Centralized team in Yangon / Mandalay carry out all iBanking CIF Linking Operations.
- Staff Helpdesk : Currently Staff Help is based in Yangon. However, we will be moving the current Helpdesk to Mandalay in a Phased Manner.
- Mesh Banking Support: Centralized Ops will provide Operations support for various implementation by Red / Green and Blue Team. The Following activities will soon be under Centralized Ops and one of the Main responsibilities of Asst. Manager is to ensure a smooth transition of the following activities from Branch to Centralized Operation: -
- Digital On boarding: Ensure 100% KYC Compliance for Digitally Onboarded Customers, where an override is done by Branches related to NRC/ Digital Face recognition or any other details as required by the KYC Policy.
- KYC Clean-up of Existing Customers: Clean up and update the existing customer Database with relevant KYC information in line with Central Bank Regulation.
- DITKYC (Home Branch): Support Home Branch CIF / KYC Maintenance.
- Dormant Account Maintenance: Take over Dormant Account Maintenance from Branch.
- Legal and Audit Trawl: Review and Take Measure on daily reports (exceptions) generated for Branches and escalate / appraise management as appropriate.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Incident report to Tech Team and other relevant Teams.
- Staff related (OT, Transportation, Allowance,)
- Call and Helpdesk Tracker
- Deal with the Tech team and other departments for operation requirements.
- Review Daily frm supervisor and create MI for Management.
- Monthly performance review report.
- Briefing and Meeting with Team for new product Support / Service.
- Schedule and Break Time management
- Routine Admin Tasks.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies /Administration /
- Management, Finance / Accountancy /Banking or equivalent.
- Ability to command both spoken and written in Myanmar and English. Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, leadership, professional maturity, communication skills and ability to work independently.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience and managing a large team in the related field is required for this position.
- Prior Experience in FlexCube and Internal Systems / process will be an added advantage.
- Area Manager (Retail Stores)
- Complaint Management and Service Recovery Manager
- Sales Planning Manager
- Customer Operations Manager (Mandalay)
- Electrical Engineer (Tender & Design Dept.)