Complaint Management and Service Recovery Manager
7 Aug 2020
No of vacancies:
The role is responsible for overall Service and recovery management including reporting of all customer related complaints within specific timeline.
- Single point of contact for all complaints related in all channels
- Maintain global standard SLA for Service Tickets / Complaints handled
- Critical Operation Escalation Management.
- Workforce roistering, attendance and punctuality monitoring of the team.
- Agent’s productivity monitoring, briefing update information and coaching.
- Collection of data and report preparation of Customer Service Complaints Management Performance Dashboard.
- Motivate team and minimize attrition rate.
- Keep abreast with up-to-date knowledge of emerging trend in Customer Service Operations Management.
- Highlight critical issues to reporting manager and other related team whenever necessary.
- Checklist for operation equipment and infra all went well.
- Escalate necessary complaints to business owners for action required.
- Analyse complaints trend and keep data updated.
- To manage the resolution of customer complaints within given turnaround time.
- Maintain NPS monthly performance global standard.
- Social Media, email and other source Q/R/C Management.
- Ensures effective resource planning through staff recruitment.
- Monitor & report daily performance parameters.
- Review team on weekly/Monthly/Quarterly basis.
- Track team performance and individual performance regularly.
- Follow up Service failures for fast recovery and closure of issues.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Ability to command both spoken and written in Myanmar and English.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and contact center related applications.
- Possess strong problem solving skills, leadership, professional maturity, communication skills and ability to work independently.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience and managing a large team in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience working in contact center of banking / financial services would be an added advantage.
- Deputy General Manager (Unsecured Loan)
- Deputy Finance Manager
- Product Manager (Corporate Internet Banking)
- Business Development Lead
- IT Incident Response Manager