Digital Lending Product Head
11 Aug 2020
No of vacancies:
This role will support our digital retail lending platforms; responsible for full product lifecycle across roadmap prioritization, Owner of digital experience and single point of contact across internal stakeholders for development and deployment including business (Residential and Consumer Lending), Info Security, Fraud, Enterprise Architecture, IT QA, Marketing, and Analytics partners.
- Support Home Loan business with specific focus of the digital customer/applicant experience within the context of the overall lending ecosystem and application process with touchpoints across lending professionals (originator, loan officers, underwriter, etc.) through the customer journey.
- Ability to bring together Analytics and digital innovation solutions together to build optimal solutions.
- Own definition and execution of ongoing KPIs per product database reporting and behavioral analytics; collect input from all stakeholders on reporting requirements; partner with data analysts to develop dashboards along with VCGM.
- Evaluate conversion and funnel analysis per behavioral reporting and define framework and additional tagging requirements to understand user experience .
- Develop in partnership with customer support, Marketing and business customer facing help information such as click through demos, video tutorials, etc.
- Partner on development of internal-facing customer support materials; participate in internal training sessions as the subject matter expert of the digital experience.
- Liaison with key vendors including software solution providers, market research and other related digital outside services.
- Share key digital experience trends and data points with key staff and key stakeholders.
- Lead cross functional and cross divisional implementation teams while managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Manage digital staff, department operations and mentor junior digital analysts as assigned.
- Digital product managers lead the organization in creating requirements/user stories, define functional specification, and provide project management support to initiatives aimed at transforming the overall Mortgage digital journey.
- This role is responsible for analyzing processes, applications and support execution of projects to enhance our business, and developing expertise within the functional areas they support. This role will define the methods and approaches in performing the relevant digital business analysis.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
- MBA/ Post Graduate/Advanced degree or equivalent experience.
- 10- 15 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in consumer financial services with key emphasis on Mortgages
- Experience in delivering innovation and disruption through digital solutions.
- Experience with product management and development practices.
- Excellent communicator – across verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Experience with delivering Analytics and digital solutions, bringing together analytics and digital innovation to build robust solutions
- Ability to manage third party analytics and digital vendor relationships.
- Project Director (Core Banking Transformation)
- Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Supply Chain Manager
- Risk Monitoring Manager