Call Center Training Assistant
18 Aug 2020
No of vacancies:
- The role holder is responsible for training call center staff on soft skill, product, process & system knowledge and help them improve their performance in order to attain higher customer satisfaction & productivity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support to training head regarding with overall training related
- Onboarding and Soft Skill training with the organization recommended content.
- Attend to product owner/stakeholders new product brief & request FAQ
- Weekly and monthly training for operation as operation requirement.
- Product analysis and prepare Training Content.
- Productivity base Training needs analysis.
- Weekly / Monthly Training Plan.
- Agent’s motivation program and activities.
- Report and feedback of operation requirement base training analysis.
- Base on quality assurance score prepare training need requirement for monthly basis.
- Weekly and Monthly report on time.
- Monthly JKQ (Job Knowledge Quiz) need to be done agents wise.
- Bank FAQ portal need to be updated.
- Support to training head in arranging service training for branches and conduct Train the Trainee in both physical and virtual customer handling
- Support to training head in designing Training contents for behavioural and soft skill training programs.
- Conduct weekly calibration and share improvement trend batch by batch on weekly basis.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience in relevant skill & background.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Good data entry and typing skills (both English & Myanmar)
- Able to communicate in English
- Project Director (Core Banking Transformation)
- Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Supply Chain Manager
- Risk Monitoring Manager