- Responsible for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the organization.
- Responsible to develop an organization wide business data warehouse (on premise / cloud), data pipelines (ETL jobs) that connects the data sources with data warehouse, purpose-built DataMart’s for various department units.
- Works very closely with power users’ group, BI team, data science team and campaign management teams and support their analytics endeavours by enabling their data and platform needs either through available data streams or exploring external data streams (through system analysis)
- Governs the access control of information working closely within information security guidelines with IT organization.
- Administers the analytics platform, reporting platform and data science platform.
- Has expertise in ETL technologies, dba tasks and data models including technical knowhow to create FACTs, Aggregates & Dimensions.
- Hire, mentor and develop local talent in the technical analytics function.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles.
- Strong database skills like relational database, Advanced SQL and NoSQL database.
- Data modelling skills (Entity Relationships, Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model, Dimensional Modeling, etc.)
- Expert level hands-on experience in ETL and Reporting technologies like airflow, GCP, ODI, OLAP cube development.
- Management and administration of self-help BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik etc.
- Minimum 5 - 8 year of professional experience in large and complex data legacy.
- Exposure to large data transformation projects, involving system study, schema development, cloud infrastructure, db administration.
- Good communication in both English and Myanmar.
- Strong communication skill and responsible.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
Jobs By Industry