Outbound Call Center Operation (Assistant Manager) Mandalay
11 Sep 2020
No of vacancies:
The role is responsible for overall Virtual Sales & Customer Engagement for Bank and Pay customers including day to day operation, delivery of training and quality assurance. The role focuses on strategic workforce management and saving cost also.
- Understanding the business requirements from the customers.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting for headcount and current need.
- Develop and manage relationships across the business needs through customers.
- Provide advice and guidance regarding process changes to bring more effectiveness.
- Arrange to provide training and guidance.
- Ensure agreed performance management, process and deliverables with internal customers are monitored and timely reviewed.
- Work with the management to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the team leaders.
- Support the internal customers' strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Participate in strategic planning to enhance the management roles.
- Represent the Performance to the management, key stakeholders and internal customers.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including productivity goals, conversions and
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience and managing a large team in the related field is required for this position.
- Highly skilled in sales and generate revenue from outbound calls.
- High Value customer management.
- Experience working in contact centre of banking / financial services would be an added advantage.
- Location - Mandalay
- Project Director (Core Banking Transformation)
- Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Supply Chain Manager
- Risk Monitoring Manager