Risk Monitoring Manager
22 Sep 2020
No of vacancies:
- To support the delivery of projects within Risk functions by working closely with the project teams throughout the project to ensure an efficient process is followed and to assist with the development, management and implementation of credit policies and risk management strategies for effective portfolio management.
- To work with the Risk Heads & CEO-PMO to monitor the end to end processes for all risk projects undertaken by Risk functions.
- Monitor project timeline and ensure that project is delivered on time and project is effectively resourced and manages relationship with a wide range of groups.
- Provide project administrative support to the Risk Heads in larger cross-functional projects/programmes such as assist to facilitate project status meetings with project stakeholders.
- Assist with the development, management and implementation of credit policies and risk management strategies to achieve quality bookings and effective portfolio management.
- Assist to issue new/ review existing credit policy via memorandums/ Board related papers and presentation to relevant Committees on proposed changes/new policies.
- Work closely with Credit Approval team to track deviations for approvals and monitor breaches in the product programmes by highlighting issues so that corrective/preventive action can be taken.
- Review & provide feedback to ensure practicality & feasibility for the implementation of robust credit policies.
- Be aware of major decisions by other stakeholders and assess the potential risk impact on credit and portfolio.
- Ensure fully compliance with directives, notifications and orders issued by CBM.
- Supporting ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good command both English and Burmese
- 3-4 years in the role in banking/ business in the private sector.
- Prior experience in a banking is an added advantage
- Deputy General Manager (Unsecured Loan)
- Deputy Finance Manager
- Product Manager (Corporate Internet Banking)
- Business Development Lead
- IT Incident Response Manager