Supply Chain Manager
23 Sep 2020
Between 2,000,000 - 3,000,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, review the work of individuals engaged in demand and supply planning related duties.
- Create and support the development of best practices related to demand and supply chain principles, policies, system and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance.
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance and improve performance against set goals.
- Drive and implement working capital improvement plans, process improvement plans and change management activities.
- Develop, implement and use of tools and technology to manage and analyze demand and supply.
- Chair, manage/coordinate Pre-SOP and Sales and Operations Planning processes.
- Understand customers' needs, service those needs, maintain and develop positive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in or directly relevant to supply chain activities.
- Identify and manage risk within supply chain.
- Address tactical and strategic demand and supply chain issues
- Monitor and analyze current trends in the marketplace. Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches, and apply within the organization to improve supply chain processes.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Operations
- Supply Chain Management or related field required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Operations, Procurement or other manufacturing-related role
- Experience working with an ERP system is a plus
- Deputy General Manager (Unsecured Loan)
- Deputy Finance Manager
- Product Manager (Corporate Internet Banking)
- Business Development Lead
- IT Incident Response Manager