Project Director (Core Banking Transformation)
25 Sep 2020
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for Core Banking Transformation is to define, develop and execute the Project of successfully replacing Bank’s Core Banking Platform and related Internet, Mobile and Branch banking Channels, including all their integration touchpoints into relevant internal and external systems.
- Define the Project Scope and Objectives in cooperation with the Chief Operating Officer and senior stakeholders of the Bank.
- Develop a detailed Project Plan including the Technical Solution Architecture ("TSA") and define individual Project Workstreams and Schedules required to effectively deliver the Project objectives
- Analyze the Technological, Human Resource and Budgetary needs of the Project as part of the Project Plan
- Present and explain the Project Plan, the TSA and individual workstream proposals to the Project Steering Committee for their information and / or approval as may be initially and periodically required for updates or adjustments
- Define and develop the Solution and Interfaces Design, Platform and Channel creation and configuration. Supervise the detailed Requirement Gathering exercise, Business Analysis, Product Walk-through and Gap Analysis for the Project
- Manage Project Delivery, including coordination across individual project workstreams and monitoring progress on the detailed plans to accomplish the Project objectives on time
- Take full responsibility for appropriate areas of project activities in line with industry best-practice PMO (Project Management Office) and SOLC (Systems Development Lifecycle) processes
- Review, recommend and manage all Project contracts and necessary financial control activities related to the Project
- Ensure satisfactory functional and non-functional testing including among others, System Integration Testing, Security Acceptance Testing, user Verification Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Performance Testing
- Manage and direct all necessary End-user training, Data Migration, Cut-over and go-live activities to transition the Project into Production
- Post-implementation support to ensure and establish the stable running of the new Core Banking Platform, Channels and Integrations.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing Project Documentation reflecting an accurate picture of the project history and trajectory
- Project implementation risk-management, mitigation strategies and timely reporting and escalation to the PSC and senior stakeholders in the bank
- Post-graduate qualification in Business Management or Information Technology related disciplines
- Extensive expertise (ideally ID* years) in SOLC for large transformation projects in the Financial Services sector with emphasis on Core Banking projects
- Detailed understanding of banking products and processes across areas such as Deposits, Loans, Mortgages, Trade Finance, Treasury and Internet/Mobile Banking Channels
- Experience in Temenos Core Banking Platforms will be an advantage
- Familiarity with project management tools and processes. Project Management Institute (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an advantage
- Ability to work closely with and collaborate across cross-functional teams including business stakeholders, vendors and third-party service providers
- Proven ability to communicate well, with clear presentation and analytical skills.
- Extensive experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, project documentation and data governance
- Strong financial control and management skills and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience in conflict resolution, prioritization and negotiations
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Deputy General Manager (Unsecured Loan)
- Deputy Finance Manager
- Product Manager (Corporate Internet Banking)
- Business Development Lead
- IT Incident Response Manager