Deputy General Manager (Unsecured Loan)
16 Oct 2020
No of vacancies:
- Owns, develops and executes product vision, strategy and roadmap for unsecured lending and credit cards.
- Ensure an easy, instant and crystal clear customer experience that delivers against goals.
- Defines end-to-end experiences, high level requirements, builds and manages roadmaps and prioritizes the work. Leads development of new features from concept to launch through the entire digital product design life cycle from user research and ideation to prototyping to readiness planning.
- Track and monitor key performance indicators to optimize performance of the application funnel.
- Keeps abreast of relevant emerging technologies/AI, fintech innovations and digital banking trends to inform product direction and strategy
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to formulate compelling vision and strategy and translate that to substantial roadmaps and results
- Strong knowledge base and experience developing or leading digital experiences, coupled with knowledge of the underlying consumer lending products, both current and emerging
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams
- Strong presence with ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well thought-out, simple solutions
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with technology, service, risk management, operations, marketing and product teams to lead the entire lifecycle of the experiences
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years related experience required
- Demonstrated experience and success in Digital Lending Product Design in a financial/banking environment
- Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
- Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
- Proven ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
- Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
- Proven understanding of product pricing and financial statements
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically moving through both fluidly
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Chief Financial Officer
- Credit Product (Mgr, AGM, DGM)
- Chief Executive Officer (Agriculture Section)
- HR Project Manager
- Channel Development Manager