23 Oct 2020
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for managing overall funding requirements, liquidity position and interest rate exposure.
- Forecast and identify the market direction by continuously analyzing and monitoring all the current financial market information available.
- Deal and execute Money Market transactions with counter parties by following internal rules and regulations.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting Myanmar Government Bonds /Bills / Deposit Auction via Bloomberg Terminal and CBM Net System.
- Responsible for assisting ad-hoc projects and additional duties assigned by GM and GM of Treasury.
- Monitor financial market conditions (including capital and money markets) keeping Treasurer and senior management inform of developments
- Dealing Money Market transactions and fixed income securities with local/ foreign banks and corporates/ clients
- Develop trades consistent with investment strategy, portfolio's objectives, and compliance constraints and manage liquidity to ensure funding needs are met
- Formulate and implement the dealing strategy and supervise the trading activities
- Research new funding alternatives/ products and provide recommendations to Treasurer and senior management
- Monitor fund inflow and outflow to manage the bank’s fund position
- Investing the excess funds in Money Market products and Government Bonds according to the fund position
- Ensure trading is undertaken within the set parameters, the bank's internal controls and regulatory guidelines
- Executing Government Bond investment transactions for Local Government Bills/ Bonds/ Deposit Auctions and Repos/ Reserve Repos
- Using CBM Net System to allocate Bonds/ Bills settlement and Repos settlement
- Managing the settlement process for Money Market and Bond Investment deals
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with other interbank participants, understand their requirements and resolve important queries
- Train and coach team members. Contribute to developing team-spirit among peers, supervisors and subordinates
- Special projects as specified by Treasurer/ senior management
- Bachelor's degree in related field, such as finance, economics, and business degrees
- Preferable in MBA or equivalent masters level ( Banking/ Finance)
- Over 3 years of experience in related industry
- Excellent communication skills required
- Self driven and goal oriented
- Chief Financial Officer
- Credit Product (Mgr, AGM, DGM)
- Chief Executive Officer (Agriculture Section)
- HR Project Manager
- Channel Development Manager