Operation Manager (Consumer Division)
11 Nov 2020
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, managing the consumer sales team, delivery team, accounts team, store, helping and creating organizational and budgets in collaboration with the Consumer Head and C.E.O.
- Reporting to the Consumer Head and serving as a member of the Management Team this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organizations financial and operations functions.
- Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Responsible for reconciliation of debtor accounts, resolution of any queries or issues with debtor statements, production of accurate and timely debtor statements, reports and reconciliations.
- Report to Consumer Head/CEO, and handle the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries. The Operations Manager is also responsible for the management of debt recovery, which may involve stopping the delivery of services or undertaking legal action in the case of nonpayment by the debtor.
- Previous working experience as Operation Manager or similar role
- Qualifications in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of managing a high performance sales team
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
- Chief Accountant
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)