HR Project Manager
12 Nov 2020
No of vacancies:
- To assist HR Leader , provide input and support to meet the business objective on strategic design, development and implementation of Human Resource programs that align to company goals and competitive practices.
- HR project managers supports human resources programs in achieving the long-term goals of an HR team.
- Responsible for supporting and coordinating a variety of Human resources administrative programs and functions,
- Responsible to provide analytics support for all projects related to Human Resource Leader
- Work closely with Human Resource Leader to plan, develop and implement new or revised Talent management plan, policies and procedures.
- Stay updated by doing research and identify trends in the Human Resource field and stay current on policies and procedures.
- Provide support on overall HR policies evaluation and modify where necessary to ensure that they are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide support on matters related to Human Resource to Head HR, Co-ordinate different departments to support them with HR related inputs on their various project
- To support in Drafting various Human Resource documents and correspondences
- To coordinate programs and initiatives for the HR department and the company in general, so they must be able to organize and direct people
- Provide support to Head HR in data crunching activities, distill the information and communicate effectively with respective stakeholder
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in Human Resources Function.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Credit Product (Mgr, AGM, DGM)
- Chief Executive Officer (Agriculture Section)
- HR Project Manager
- Channel Development Manager