Chief Financial Officer (Microfinance)
11 Jan 2021
No of vacancies:
As a key member of the management team, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and private and institutional financing.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Ensure credibility and reliability by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives. Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with external partners and stakeholders, and also with senior executives within the company so as to work with across departments and functions.
- Develop and manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Maintain proper and prudential banking relationships and practices.
- Develop tax management and related financial strategies.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile. Construct and monitor reliable IT and other control systems. Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- To oversee and maintain a rigorous loan issuance and collection process with proper underwriting standards. To ensure that loan documentation, and safekeeping of the auto log books and loan documentation is secure and protected.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or CPA.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in consumer banking sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
- Graphic Designer