Project Manager - Customer Experience TOM
15 Dec 2020
No of vacancies:
The role is responsible for overall Project management and lead for all service Quality and customer experience Target Operating Model (TOM) initiatives and process alignment from initiation to execution.
- Responsible for the overall project management end to end from initiation to execution, tracking and follow up.
- Coordinating with respective functions/ consultants and drive the project internally with internal teams to run the project as per agreed milestone set.
- Maintains and improve quality of implementation and check all pre-launch criteria’s.
- Highlight any show stoppers by either respective vendor/ functional team and take required action to resolve the gap to maintain pace of the project.
- Understand the complexities of the issues from vendor and internal teams prospective and give suitable solution with customer centric advancement and better benefit to future operation.
- Explore latest customer friendly ways and propose easy implementation processes in cost effective way.
- Ensures Product integration with in sync with other common platforms to make operation smooth and customer friendly while making changes in the process as suggested by consultants.
- Department/ Function wise implementation and testing of all technological/ operational enhancement’s from service prospective.
- Prepare monthly review documents and project trackers with updates.
- Maintain all project status is organizational tool and closure of all gap within timeline and conduct review with core team members.
- Update CEO office for major challenges and do follow up coordination for closure of all task on time.
- Align respective departments/ functions as per service standard set and advised by consultants and sync up for their support for smooth process correction.
- Keep abreast with up-to-date knowledge of emerging trend in Virtual Customer Service Technological/ Operational/ service enhancements.
- Ensures effective closure of gap analysis and suggested TOM recommendation
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Technology/ Management, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 7 to 12 year(s) of working experience and managing a large team in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience working in Customer experience /Service Quality /Bank operation of banking / financial services/Digital Banking would be an added advantage.
- Ability to command both spoken and written in English.
- Strong knowledge in AI and Virtual Customer Service-related applications.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, leadership, professional maturity, communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
- Graphic Designer