Project Manager - Contact Center Technology
16 Dec 2020
No of vacancies:
The role is responsible for overall Project management and lead for all technical enhancements for contact center existing system and new add on during the project period.
- Responsible for the overall project management end to end from initiation to execution, UAT and Go –Live.
- Coordinating with vendor and drive the Project internally with internal tech team to run the project as per agreed milestone set.
- Maintains and improve quality of implementation and check all pre-launch criteria.
- Highlight any show stoppers by either vendor/Tech/operation team and take required action to resolve the gap to maintain pace of the project.
- Understand the complexities of the issues from vendor and internal tech prospective and give suitable solution with tech advancement and better benefit to future operation.
- Explore latest technological enhancements and propose easy integration processes in cost effective way.
- Ensures Product integration with in sync with other common platforms to make operation smooth and customer friendly.
- Site wise implementation and testing of all technological enhancement’s
- Prepare monthly review documents and project trackers with updates.
- Do cost comparison with different vendor proposals and shortlist the best-in-class option from both operational and cost aspect.
- Responsible for all new and existing technical project management and best in class proposal primarily focusing on AI, Phone Banking, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Voice-Video Chat, Process automation, Video calling. Viber banking to name a few.
- All new site launch on time with technical coordination and go live on time. (Site visit and coordination when pandemic situation subsides)
- Keep abreast with up-to-date knowledge of emerging trend in Virtual Customer Service technological enhancements.
- Ensures effective launch for each enhancement.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Technology/ Management, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 7 to 12 year(s) of working experience and managing a large team in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience working in Contact center technology /Customer service operation of banking / financial services/Digital Banking would be an added advantage.
- Ability to command both spoken and written in English.
- Strong knowledge in AI and Virtual Customer Service-related applications.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, leadership, professional maturity, communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
- Graphic Designer