Full Stack Developer
16 Dec 2020
No of vacancies:
- Design and develop the high-quality application and services by coordinating with business team and customers, and by producing readable, maintainable, flexible and modular code.
- Closely participate in designing and developing front-end UI/UX for both mobile and web together with UI/UX team.
- Build REST API or Web Services for third party system integrations or services.
- Participate in functional/unit tests with Test/QA team to ensure reliability, robustness and bug-free.
- Maintain and update existing systems.
- Research new technologies to help scale or streamline projects.
- In-depth experience in Java and its related technologies such as Spring, Hibernate (JPA), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data (JPA), SpringBoot, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis,
- Aerospike, SOAP (Apache CXF), Retrofit, Maven, Git, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch
- Strong understanding of OOP and software design & architecture
- Experience in designing and development of high availability & fault tolerance applications or services.
- Strong understanding of Micro services architecture, Domain Driven Design and usage of Design Patterns.
- Front-end UI/UX development experience with Flutter or native language.
- Strong desire to maintain high quality software design and readable code.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well.
- Excellent communication in English both verbally and written.
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Team player and positive personality, attitude
Direct Report to Chief Executive Officer/Head of Technology
Office Hour - Mon to Fri, (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
- Graphic Designer