Head of Finance(Expat/Local)
23 Dec 2020
No of vacancies:
- Act as a business partner to the senior management team to guide and build value in the bank.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors and shareholders as needed.
- Oversee financial elements of strategic partnership efforts
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the bank’s fiscal functions from every relevant perspective.
- Manage treasury, finance, accounting and compliance functions with the necessary processes and internal controls to safeguard the corporate assets.
- Oversee completion of timely annual audited financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and financial dashboards.
- Develop reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs of the bank.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the bank by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the bank.
- Optimize the management of bank and deposit relationships and initiates appropriate strategies to enhance the bank’s cash position on a broad overall basis and manage cash flow investment risk and yields.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Manage and supervise financial accounting, tax and compliance matters with all tax reporting requirements including income tax.
- Provide timely, accurate analysis of budgets and financial reports to assist the executives with their responsibilities
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the bank (i.e., growth, new markets, and evaluation of potential alliances, employee benefits, retirement plans, and investments).
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory interactions.
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement on the timeliness and accuracy of the bank’s cash flow and management of the billing and collections process and month end, quarterly and year end closings
- Oversee risk and Corporate insurance requirements.
- Coordinate with appropriate legal counsel relating to financial and corporate governance compliance and risk assessment matters.
- Develop and advise on business development and strategic planning.
- Recommend and manage the bank’s relationship with third party financial consultants, if any.
- Perform other financial-related duties as required.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA will be an added advantage
- Experience in a senior management position for at least 3 to 5 years in large organizations.
- Must have experience in Banking Industry
- Experience in IFRS provisions & compliance, Strategic & financial planning, budgeting and monitoring
- Strong financial and accounting background, especially in the areas of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practice
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Experience with corporate governance, budget management, public accounting, and cash flow management.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems with strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
- Graphic Designer