CSR (Deputy Manager)
8 Jan 2021
Up to 1,000,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Plan, execute and prepare reports for CSR projects and activities (donations, charity events, scholarships, volunteer activities etc.) in accordance with the guideline and supervision of senior management.
- Assisting the collaboration works with key internal and external stakeholders of the Company and Partners, drive the development and execution of actions and plans that are consistent with the strategic framework and objectives of the plans and aligned with other business strategies.
- Make annual roadmap for events, media meetings linking with CSR activities for the better communications
- Communicate with Media (TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines etc.) and Agents (Advertising companies, Consultants) to execute Corporate Communication activities
- Make press releases and prepare Q&A, communicating with relevant business lines and PR agents
- Arrange interviews & speeches for management exposure with Media and draft speeches
- Assist monitoring and evaluation of PR works during and after the project timeline
- Fluent in English & Burmese (both speaking and written communications)
- Track record of working CSR projects for Corporate/ large organization which include planning, implementation, supervision, monitoring and reporting.
- Experience in working for Public Relations, CSR at the large business/corporate organization is preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Advanced Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with typing capability of both Zawgyi and Unicode fonts (test to be made if required)
- Preparation of project presentation power point is a must
- A visionary, creative, strategic thinker and self-starter who is proactive.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines; ability to establish clear priorities quickly.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas and develop effective response.
- Ability to work under pressure with multitasking skills is a must.
- Adapt with cross culture business environment and work collaboratively within team and outside organization
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
- Graphic Designer