Public Relations (Deputy Manager)
8 Jan 2021
Up to 1,000,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Assisting the collaboration works with key internal and external stakeholders of the Company and Partners. Drive for the development and execution of actions and plans that are consistent with the strategic framework and objectives of the organization and aligned with other business strategies.
- Communicate with Media (TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines etc.) and Agents (Advertising companies, Consultants) to execute Corporate Communication activities.
- Make press releases and prepare Q&A, communicating with relevant business lines and PR agents.
- Arrange interviews & speeches for management exposure with Media and draft speeches.
- Plan and execute PR activities/campaigns in accordance with the guideline and supervision of senior management.
- Assist monitoring and evaluation of PR works during and after the project timeline
- Working with the manager to plan and deliver effective internal communications and engagement plans.
- Research and gather opportunities for sponsorships and work with related departments to ensure match with the corporate brand.
- Make annual roadmap for events, media meetings linking with PR/CSR activities for the better communications.
- Fluent in English and Burmese (both speaking and written communications) with strong editing and proof-reading skills
- Experience in working for Public Relations, CSR, and / or NGO / NPO related activities
- Good communication skills
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated with the drive and perseverance to work on own initiative as well as working within a team environment
- Understanding of digital technologies used in communications
- A visionary, creative, strategic thinker and self-starter who is proactive.
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
- Graphic Designer