Senior Technology Project Manager
14 Jan 2021
No of vacancies:
The role holder will be act as senior manager to oversee and suggest the technology projects and resolve issue while the projects do not meet Quality, Cost, Delivery (QCD) as planned. This role holder will provide to manage the whole territory support officer team as one stop operational support services for Agent Banking Operations. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer on-boarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nation-wide financial inclusion.
- Leads and effectively executes the company's business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and Technology team.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action. Information Technology (IT) Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties/tasks which may assigned by Head of Department and Deputy Head of Department
- Bachelor's degree (Master Degree is Preferable) related to Information Technology is preferable.
- Ability to inspire and manage people and projects
- Good decision-making and interpersonal skills to build effective relationship with all levels of professional.
- Maintain calmness under tight pressure.
- Minimum 5+ years working experience in Banking and Digital Payment Industry is required
- English Language Skill (Both Written and Spoken) is must
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
- Graphic Designer