Sales Support Administrator (MHE)
18 Jan 2021
MMK 400000 ~ MMK 600000
No of vacancies:
- To administer for Sales, Service and Project Team of MHE Business Unit
- To handle customers from receiving of the request to final delivery of Equipment and Services business.
- To keep customers informed on the progress of the Equipment & Service requests and to provide a high level of customer care to the various requests.
- To running the office administration independently and provide sales co-ordination of the highest degree.
- To record the sales enquiry and service request, monitor the status and provide various reports/statistics for the sales to act
- Assist the Service sales to prepare standard quotation, checking of stock position, liaise with suppler, preparation of sales contracts and monitor of all open quotations by constantly calling customers on the status.
- To maintain the stocks and inventory of the store and to issue purchase request to vendors according to the requests of the engineers or technicians
- Monitor the timely issue of the invoice for down payment, various progressive payments until the completion of the job where the hand-over documents has to be issued
- To manage Project and Service cash advances, issuing and closing of cash advance within month from issuing date.
- Follow up on EHS and ISO related compliance documentation requirement
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in office or sales administration
- Must be proactive, self–motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicative in English and Myanmar Language; both written and oral is a must
- Able to use Microsoft office(Email & Internet, etc.)
- Chief Accountant
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)