Foreign Remittance Sales Specialist (Mandalay)
20 Jan 2021
No of vacancies:
The role holder is responsible for selling products and solutions that are geared towards client needs and to differentiate Foreign Remittance services from competitor’s offerings, and also contribute to revenue growth and maximizing profits in alignment with Bank’s risk policies. Trade Finance department provides a diverse range of Foreign Remittance services to corporate/SME customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify, originate, develop and maintain relationships with corporate/SME clients for foreign remittance service.
- Engage jointly with RMs in providing consultative advice and solutions to meet customer’s needs on Foreign Remittance related services.
- Acquire and establish new relationships with potential corporate and money transfer operators/clients on Foreign Remittance.
- Analyze and recommend compatible service options for specialized customers (Workers) needs to deepen share of wallets from existing corporate portfolios.
- Support client service as a dedicated professional when needed in handling the day-to-day client activities / requests for processing.
- Provide exhaustive assistance in the resolution of commercial customer’s complex inquiries and issues.
- Follow up and resolve client inquiries/problems through interaction with clients, product partners, branch operations and other staff in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep abreast with Bank’s latest Foreign Remittance initiatives/services to ensure customers know about latest products offers.
- Provide value added and cross-selling to existing and new clients.
- Attend relevant internal and external related meetings, seminars and networking events.
- Engage in clients’ meetings and provide feedback on Bank Foreign Remittance products and services.
- Provide necessary training to RMs or other internal/external clients on Foreign Remittance and Cash Management services.
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Economics, Business Management or related field from an accredited university is preferred
- Minimum 3 ~ 5 years of Experience in Foreign Remittance and related service solutions.
- Good team player with strong ability to work within a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Liaise with managers and project leads to ensure effective delivery of service and information
- Awareness of market and industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Provide detailed information and advice to clients and customers
- Respond to queries and issues raised by clients
- Effective time management, organizational and planning skills
- Chief Accountant
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)