21 Jan 2021
No of vacancies:
- Meet with Head of Marketing or Head of UI/UX to determine the scope of each project.
- Create materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs: Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Use vector manipulation, photo editing, and design layout software to create designs.
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Maintaining consistent design layouts and visual elements throughout production
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, typefaces, and overall design balance.
- Present design concepts to Head of Marketing or Head of UI/UX
- Incorporate changes recommended by Head of Marketing or Head of UI/UX into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Attentive to design detail, design balance, and organized.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage tasks consistently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in marketing and graphic design.
- Skill to export various file types, sizes, and file compression.
- Creative mindset.
- University degree in marketing, design or art related fields.
- 3 years of relevant experience in design, graphic design, brand functionality at local or international organizations.
- Fluent in English and local language (Burmese)
- Chief Accountant
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)