Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
22 Jan 2021
No of vacancies:
- Disseminate regulatory and official correspondences throughout the Bank in dual language (Myanmar and English).
- Assist in ensuring that all official correspondences are tracked and responded to in a timely manner.
- Assist in drafting correspondences with regulators on behalf of the bank.
- Help in the identifications the gaps related with communication between regulator and the Bank Track/Follow-up on outstanding compliance regulations disseminated by regulatory authorities.
- Support Bank colleagues in the preparation of submission packs for the regulators
- Manage department policy and procedure documents, controls and assessments.
- Coordinate and enhance communication with the regulators to reduce the possibility of regulatory misunderstanding or inconsistent messaging
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience (preferable)
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Myanmar.
- Must be proficient enough to translate documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including WORD, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.
- Strong attention to detail, with a real passion for and understanding the nature of banking products and the ability to quickly learn about new technologies.
- Extremely proactive, self-starter mentality with strong organizational skills.
- Chief Accountant
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)