Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
22 Jan 2021
No of vacancies:
- Develop and maintain Mandalay business by contacting existing customers and prospects working closely with Mandalay Branch.
- Leads the data collection and analysis on corporate loan customers, and prepare credit proposals for Management Credit Committee
- Analyzes applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
- Evaluates credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interviews applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Communicates with clients to request information in supporting loan applications or to provide information for loan status
- Presents loan proposals to Senior Management for decision making
- Collaborates with legal to prepare contracts for the approved applications and ensure that proposed covenants are in the legally binding contract
- Leads the development of a credit underwriting and administration for maintaining client documentation / accurate credit files and the periodic monitoring of exposure and covenant compliance
- Executes loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Monitors loan repayment activities and takes necessary action to collect from past-due accounts.
- Develops new business by contacting prospects and customers, identifies cross-sell opportunities and partners to structure, coordinate and sponsor credit and non-credit products/services.
- Maintains professional and community relations to increase the bank's visibility and new business opportunities to maximize profitability of assigned portfolio by effectively selling the value Bank provides.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 ~ 5 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Financial Institutions.
- Experience in sales or customer service.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Chief Accountant
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)