Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)
22 Jan 2021
No of vacancies:
- Check and approve Export , Import, Bank Guarantee and Trade Financing application form and transactions which is comply with term and conditions
- Understand incoming and outgoing SWIFT message and manage SWIFT message series for Trade Finance products
- Check reports relating to trade transactions with maker prepare by daily, monthly, yearly and occasionally
- Knowledgeable financing for trade products and understand credit facility process for trade products
- Manage ERS (Electronic Report System) and MACCS (Myanmar Automated Cargo Clearance System) for Trade Products
- Prepare regular reports and analysis for head of operation for effective monitoring and control.
- Monitor trade transactions, settlements and report any exceptions to concerned units report to Head of TFO and for the purpose of audit
- Manage Customers' inquires and complaints regarding to trade services and trade finance services.
- Develops talent within the team by coaching to achieve the defined goal
- Strong team skill and can manage stakeholder softly
- Perform the duties of Assistant Manager during his/her absence
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and other skills more than low level (word, power point)
- Perform all the area of trade finance products as per Head of TFO instructions
- Perform authorizer/checker in trade finance operation process
- Check monthly outstanding trade transaction with physical file which is need to follow up customer or oversea bank
- Reconciles trade transaction with oversea bank account by daily basic
- Understand the characteristics of trade products and trade finance products
- Minimum 4years of experience working in international Trade and in the area of Trade Finance.
- Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
- Strong team skill and can manage stakeholder softly.
- Proven Trade Finance experience in local or foreign bank
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree and Certificate of demand guarantee or Certificate in International Trade Finance or Certificate of Documentary Credit Specialist.
- Excellent Trade Finance knowledge more prefer
- Chief Accountant
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)