Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits
[February 16, 2023 ]
- Company's salary survey participation and conducted analysis to ensure that compensation programs were competitive and compliant.
- Develop, design and implement employee/ executive benefit and compensation programs, administered compensation programs and ensured that the said programs are regulatory and company compliance.
- Design, develop and implement new compensation programs, salary administration guidelines and salary structures.
- Implement and administer compensation programs including short-term incentive programs.
- Design and implement conversion from manual to computerized Human Resources Information System, and lead benefits and payroll teams to implement HRIS.
- Lead and implemented performance management system such as TPES, IPES in the Bank
- Evaluate job descriptions, job slotting, conducting organizational/department-wide job slotting to ensure the proper classification of jobs.
- Bachelor's degree but preferably Master’s degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred.
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience working in compensation & benefits and performance management.