29 Jan 2021
No of vacancies:
- Reporting Financial and relevant reports by monthly basic (Construction, Retail & Project Sales, Trading)
- Prepare full set of accounts, Bank reconciliations.
- Supervise daily cash in and out flow of cash books, petty cash book and cashier.
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team
- Ad Hoc duties assigned related Accounting.
- Preparing unaudited financial statement & submitting of annual income tax return for company registration office and government tax office.
- Bachelor Degree in related field and prefers CPA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and able to use computerized accounting software
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related position
- Experience in Construction Account
- Exceptional organizational skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Chief Accountant
- Compliance Officer - Regulatory Reporting (Mandalay)
- Bancassurance Manager (Mandalay)
- Relationship Manager (Mandalay)
- Trade Finance Supervisor (Mandalay)