[October 25, 2023 ]
• Take responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
• Prepare financial statements, reports, and forecasts for the business to ensure financial stability.
• Draft budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports required by regulatory authorities.
• Manage the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
• Estimate short and long-term financial objectives by setting performance targets.
• Compile financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
• Review of reports, analyze projections of sales and income against actual figures and suggests methods of improving the planning process.
• Comply with all the financial and legal requirements, responsibilities and obligations, including statutory obligations.
• Maintain accurate financial and other records and activities.
• Control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by senior management from time to time.
• Report to Managing Director/ Head of MD’s Office for functionally and administratively.
• B. Com, B. Act, prefer applicants who are CPA/ ACCA Part 2,3/ MBA holders
• At least 5 years of related working experience
• In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
• Ability to work under pressure (tight deadlines)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills