[November 21, 2023 ]
• Provide strategic direction aligned with company objectives.
• Oversee operations, goal setting, and professional development.
• Develop effective strategies for revenue growth and market expansion.
• Set and achieve sales targets, identifying high value leads and key relationships.
• Conduct regular analysis, adjusting sales approaches based on trends.
• Implement training programs for team enhancement.
• Foster collaboration with marketing and product development departments.
• Build strong relationships for revenue generation.
• Monitor team effectiveness through metrics and KPIs.
• Optimize the agency team's budget.
• Provide regular sales performance and market trend reports.
• Bachelor's degree in Business/ Sales; MBA preferred.
• Minimum 3 years in an insurance/ financial service industry.
• Proven track record in agent management, meeting/exceeding targets.
• Strong leadership, communication, strategic thinking, and problem-solving.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment.