[June 27, 2022 ]
1,000,000 MMK - 1,300,000 MMK
- Analyzing business operations and the business's computer systems and determining which software applications could improve efficiency.
- Making recommendations on whether to upgrade the existing systems or install new ones.
- Leading teams of IT specialists in the implementation and upgrading and maintenance of the business application software.
- Monitoring the roll-out of new software applications to ensure there are no problems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any problems with business application software.
- Creating and overseeing protocols and procedures for the use of any new software applications.
- Training employees on the use of any new software applications and maintaining a good work atmosphere.
- Creating, executing, and maintaining company databases.
- Maintaining up-to-knowledge of the latest software developments.
- A bachelor's or graduate's degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Experience with implementing software, database management, and project management.
- Excellent technical skills.
- The ability to remain up-to-date with the latest software developments.
- Strong leadership, management, knowledge of the Financial Industry, and customer service skills.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- The ability to handle stressful situations.