Assistant Manager (Business Development)
[December 13, 2023 ]
· Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and evaluate the competitive landscape in the travel and tourism industry.
· Corporate with Head of Operations for implementing the comprehensive business development strategies to expand the company's customer base and market reach.
· Collaborate in the preparation of proposals, presentations, and other materials to communicate the company's value proposition to potential clients.
· Assisting in the development and implementation of business development strategies. This could involve analyzing data and contributing to the development of long-term growth plans.
· Building and maintaining relationships with clients, partners, and other stakeholders. This includes attending meetings, networking events, and other activities to foster connections that can lead to business opportunities.
· Coordinate business meetings with potential business partner.
· Discuss with suppliers and prepare agreements and liaison with company’s rules and regulation.
· Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing team to develop promotional campaigns, advertising initiatives, and marketing materials that effectively showcase the company's services and offerings.
· Collaborate with other departments to implement the business develop and identify and present regular reports on business development activities and market analysis to the management team.
· Assist to Head of Operations to make inquiries on small projects and to handle them from start to finish.
· Provide support in overall planning and execution of business development initiatives.
· Perform other duties assigned by Head of Operations and Management.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the travel & tour industry. Have experience in 4 years in business development field.
· Fluency in English language.
· Strong understanding of the travel market, customer needs, and industry trends.
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills, with a results-driven and customer-focused approach.
· Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Email, PDF).
· Demonstrate ability to learn and master new subject-matter.
· Proven track record in effective project management skills and a good team player.
· Resourceful, possess strong business acumen and a result-oriented self-starter who is highly adaptable, able to work independently and effectively under pressure in fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrate ability to think on your feet as well as making data-driven decision.
· Willingness to travel frequently on short notice is essential.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.