Assistant Marketing Manager
[July 11, 2022 ]
Up to 700,000 MMK
- Responsible for all marketing & promotion activities in stores in a timely and achieving customer awareness and satisfaction with marketing activities.
- Support the head in planning and implementing subject/channel or team-level projects/campaigns.
- Responsible for content management and overseeing the company's various social media profile responses to reviews/inquiries.
- Propose new and innovative ways to enhance marketing, sales, customer engagements, and branding
- Oversee the eCommerce channels’ operation and campaign delivery by leading the cross-functional teams
- Maintain reports, budgets, and trackers as required, analyzing the performance of campaigns, services, and activities.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues, customers, potential customers, and third-party services.
- Undertake and support market research to understand customer, competitor, and market developments, feeding outcomes into our own plans and those of the wider department.
- Coordinate with buyer teams to manage space renting projects and monthly promotion campaign
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Delegate and review tasks where agreed with HOD, monitoring progress and quality and providing effective feedback.
- At least three years of marketing management digital marketing experience in retail business
- Any graduate with marketing diploma
- Able to Manage of Facebook, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or equivalent
- Self-motivated, proactive, diligent, and a team player
- Great leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently