Business Development Manager
[July 28, 2023 ]
Up to 1,200,000 MMK
- Develop and implement strategies to target and acquire new clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Generate leads and prospect for new business opportunities.
- Understand the client’s business needs and provide tailored solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction and successful project delivery.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to existing clients.
- Meet or exceed sales targets or objectives.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to clients.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements with clients.
- Work closely with operations teams to align strategies.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows and networking events.
- Continuously update knowledge of our products, services and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Proven experiences in business development, sales or a related role.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Excellent negotiation and presentations skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communications in English.
- Other language skills are preferred. (Japanese, Chinese, etc.)