[July 11, 2022 ]
• Creating lesson plans and curriculums that will include learning exercises catering to the students’ needs and abilities.
• Maintain a neat, well-organized, and attractive prepared classroom.
• Maintain professional, respectful and positive relationships with all classroom teachers, Nursery staffs and admin team.
• Plan, prepare and maintain all units of study and guide and train assistant teachers.
• Communicate effectively with parents with regards to children’ achievements and school systems/processes.
• Attend and participate during all pre-announced staff meetings and professional sessions, including staff and parent meetings.
• Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of school presentation and literacy including the correct use of spoken English.
• Ensuring classroom supplies and equipment are available and in working condition.
• Carefully observe and keep daily records on each student’s individual progression through the classroom.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education and any other related diploma and certificates.
• Prefer candidate who has Montessori Education certificate.
• Have experience at least 2 years in education field as similar position.
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Excellent communication in Myanmar and English language.