Customer Service Executive
[July 10, 2023 ]
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Proven customer support experience at Service Industry
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.