Deputy Function Head, Operational Excellence & Quality Assurance
[December 15, 2022 ]
The role is responsible to help Ops manage risks and avoid proceedings by ensuring business operations are performed in compliance with state and CBM rules. Quality & Compliance head is tasked with everything from developing OPS policies, creating metrics to help track compliance and performing risk mitigation follow up actions.
- Review the existing SOP and propose amendments if required to improve ops (Operational) efficiency.
- Audit report to management on KYC (Know Your Customer/ Client) process compliance and maintain Quality score.
- Liaison with KYC team for NPS (Net Promoter Score) improvement over KYC/ Lending documentation process.
- Propose new process amendments/documentation for smooth customer journey.
- To conduct Pre-production meeting and customer journey audit after Production live.
- Conduct regular internal on lending process from product/process/regulatory prospective.
- To audit level 2 escalation management process and highlight the gaps for improvement.
- Bring technological enhancement ideas to effectively manage the service Vs Cost impact.
- Conduct regular meeting with business team to ensure 2021 RCSA (Risk Control Self Assessment), Major ops risk observations concerning system/ product/ process flow are closed to compliance.
- Prepare project timeline with end date in sync with business team, vendor and technology team.
- Service constraint identification, reporting and improvement.
- VOC (Voice of the Customer) analysis and review process to improve the service.
- Publish regular update to management on regulatory compliance.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Review teams timely & share improvement plan
- Intuitive to customer’s needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Ability to analyses and solve problems quickly
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- At least 10+ years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A background in customer service or Quality, business excellence is a plus
- Experience working in Quality of banking / financial services Audit farms would be an added advantage.