Deputy Function Head of KYC (Nay Pyi Taw)
[March 28, 2023 ]
This role is responsible for Assessing current KYC volumes and determining team capacity to support KYC activities relative to new client on boarding, client periodic reviews and KYC remediation; Responsible for preparing and reporting team SLAs to management and stakeholders; Recommend driving changes to KYC workflow & process. The role also emphasizes to follow complaint process guideline as per regulatory requirements.
- Service constraint identification KYC, reporting and improvement.
- Subject Matter Expert in KYC, other own operational areas and add value for better operational output.
- Set service parameters with an agreement with other department/ functions/ business units.
- Planning headcount, rostering and utilize resources in shifts/ any 5 days working shifts.
- Ensure organizational goal, agenda, visions are achieved as per milestone set in annual planning.
- VOC (Voice of the customer) awareness and review process to improve the service and customer experience.
- Publish regular update to management on productivity improvement and introduce digital enhancements.
- Set Protocol around customer dispute resolution and share insights for improvement.
- Measure NPS (Net Promoter Score) performance across channels and fix with stakeholders to improve KYC experience.
- Reduce customers KYC process concerns by bringing innovative idea or digital enhancement.
- Ensure all KYC verifications are happening on time and maintain volume with business forecast. Manage overall day to day operation.
- Focus to convert manual tasks to digital platforms.
- Analyze cost and reduce head count with quality control and eliminate manual work.
- Proactively engage with business team to know about future product plans and prepare operational backup.
- Manage all quality input reports and ensure circulation on time.
- Ensure new process documentation for smooth customer journey.
- Prepare forecast from Mobile Wallet business team and arrange operational support smoothly.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Initiate team engagement, R&R, performance review on timely basis. (Monthly/ Quarterly)
- Monitor, measure the performance and share/exchange ideas in monthly business review to improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare robust BCP plans and have flexibility to work in critical situation to help customers.
- Intuitive to customer’s needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset